How do I turn off the flashlight on incoming calls?
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on System Apps.
- Tap on Phone Section.
- Choose Incoming Call Settings.
- Now disable “Flash when ringing” option.
How do I turn off the flashlight on my Samsung phone?
To use the flashlight, open the Quick settings panel by swiping down from the top of the screen using two fingers. Next, tap the Flashlight icon to turn the light on or off.
Why does my flashlight flash when I get a call?
Enter Flash Alerts. It forces your Android phone’s powerful LED to blink when a call is incoming, when you get a new message, or when a notification pops up. What’s more, the app is free and comes with a bunch of extra features.
How do I turn off the flashlight when my phone rings oppo?
More videos on YouTube
- Tap on Phone.
- Open the Menu.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Calling accounts.
- Enable or disable Flash on call.
How do I turn the flash off on my Android?
How to turn off the flash on your Android device
- Open the Camera app on your Android device.
- Tap on the lightning bolt icon at the bottom-center of your screen.
- Tap until the lightning bolt has a slash mark through it, indicating that it’s shut off.
How do I turn the flashlight off on my Samsung Galaxy 8?
Galaxy S8/Note8: Where is the Flashlight App?
- From the Home screen, swipe downward from the top of the screen with two fingers.
- The “Flashlight” option is revealed. Tap it to enable the camera flash to act as a flashlight. Tap it again to turn it off.