Search the Alexa Skills directory for “”TCP Smart””; (7). Click “Enable” skill of “”TCP Smart””, then input your account username, password and region on the linking page; make sure the account you enter in this page is the same as the one you login TCP Smart App.
Why won’t my Alexa connect to my smart bulb?
If your smart light bulb isn’t working, or Alexa can’t discover it, reset your device. To reset your smart light bulb: Go to the manufacturer’s companion app or website to follow instructions specific to your device. Reconnect your smart home device to Alexa in the Alexa app.
How do I reset my TCP smart bulb?
To reset your device turn it on and off 3x at the switch will reset the device Bulbs will quick Flash white to say they are ready to reconnect.
Why is my TCP light offline?
What does it mean if my Smart Wi-Fi Light status is “offline” or the light is flashing? A power outage or router service interruption disconnected the bulb from the network. Follow instructions in your user manual to reconnect.
How do I connect my status light bulb to Alexa?
Open the SMART App and select the bulb you wish to connect to Amazon Alexa. Select the option button from the top-right of the App screen.
How do I connect my lights to Alexa?
It is available on Android, iOS and Amazon Fire tablets.
How do you turn lights on with Alexa?
- Tap on Devices at the bottom.
- Now tap on the + icon at the top right.
- Tap ‘Add Device’
- Select the type of device you are setting up (Light, Plug or Switch)
- Choose the brand from the list.
- Follow the instructions on screen.
How do you connect TCP?
If you want to test a TCP service on your local computer, use the IP address 127.0.
For Windows 9x/Me:
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- Type telnet and click OK.
- Click Connect, then click Remote System.
- Enter the hostname/IP and port number in the appropriate fields.
- Click Connect.
Why is my TCP bulb flashing?
The problem occurs because the minimum load quantity of the switch is too high for the dimmable bulb meaning it becomes overloaded resulting in problems such as flickering and trouble dimming. TCP advises that when purchasing an LED light bulb you should ensure you have a LED compatible dimmer switch.
How do I reconnect my smart life light bulb?
Reset Smart Home Devices
- Turn on the bulb for three-to-five seconds and then off for three-to-five seconds. Repeat this multiple times and turn it on again. If reset was successful, the bulb blinks.
- Turn off the bulb.
- Restart Discovery.
- Turn on the bulb.
Can Alexa dim smart bulbs?
Final result. Now, when you tap on that “Lights” button, you’ll see a list of all smart bulbs you’ve set up to work with Alexa. … To turn the bulb on and off, you can simply say, “Alexa, turn