Where is the flashlight icon on Samsung phone?
To use the flashlight, open the Quick settings panel by swiping down from the top of the screen using two fingers. Next, tap the Flashlight icon to turn the light on or off. Depending on your setup, you may need to swipe right to see the Flashlight icon.
How do I get the flashlight icon on my home screen?
Tap Add and a small power button icon will appear somewhere on your home screens. You can drag and drop the icon to somewhere convenient. When you press that icon it will turn the torch on/off.
Where is the flashlight on my Samsung Galaxy S8?
Galaxy S8/Note8: Where is the Flashlight App?
- From the Home screen, swipe downward from the top of the screen with two fingers.
- The “Flashlight” option is revealed. Tap it to enable the camera flash to act as a flashlight. Tap it again to turn it off.
How do I turn the flashlight on this phone?
How to turn on the flashlight on an Android using Quick Settings
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to reveal the Quick Settings icons.
- Find the “Flashlight” icon and tap it. The flashlight should come on instantly.
- Tap the Flashlight icon a second time to turn it off.
How do I use the flashlight on my Samsung home screen?
How do I use my Samsung Galaxy device as a torch?
- 1 Tap and hold any blank space on the home screen.
- 2 Tap Widgets.
- 3 Tap and hold the Torch or Flashlight option, then drag it onto your home screen.
Does this phone have a torch?
Turn on Flashlight Using Quick Settings on Android
Thankfully, all modern Android phones include flashlight functionality out of the box. To turn on the flashlight, simply pull down from the top of the screen twice (or pull once using two fingers) to open the Quick Settings menu. You should see a Flashlight entry.