How do I turn my iPhone flashlight on?
Use Control Center on an iPhone with Face ID or an iPad Pro
- Swipe down from the upper-right corner to open Control Center on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Flashlight button .
- To turn off the flashlight, tap the Flashlight button. again.
Why can’t I find my flashlight on my iPhone?
To get the flashlight back in your iPhone Control Center: Open the Settings app. Select Control Center. … This will add Flashlight to the Included Controls list so it will appear in your Control Center.
Where is the flashlight on my Samsung phone?
To use the flashlight, open the Quick settings panel by swiping down from the top of the screen using two fingers. Next, tap the Flashlight icon to turn the light on or off.
Where is quick settings on this phone?
To find the Android Quick Settings menu, just drag your finger from the top of your screen downward. If your phone is unlocked, you’ll see an abbreviated menu (the screen to the left) that you can either use as-is or drag down to see an expanded quick settings tray (the screen to the right) for more options.
How do I put the flashlight icon on my home screen?
How do I use my Samsung Galaxy device as a torch?
- 1 Tap and hold any blank space on the home screen.
- 2 Tap Widgets.
- 3 Tap and hold the Torch or Flashlight option, then drag it onto your home screen.
How do I get the flashlight on my lock screen?
About This Article
- Open Settings.
- Tap Lock screen.
- Tap Shortcuts.
- Tap Left shortcut or Right shortcut.
- Tap Flashlight.
Where is my flashlight on my iPhone 8?
Step 1: On iPhone 8/8 Plus, swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen to open Control Center. On iPhone X, swipe down from the top right corner of your iPhone screen to open Control Center. Step 2: Tap on the flashlight icon to turn it on.
Can’t find my flashlight on my phone?
If you don’t find the Quick Settings flashlight option, just add it:
- Pull down the notification bar by sliding your finger down from the top of the screen.
- Swipe down again to see more options.
- Tap on the Pencil button.
- Look for the Flashlight button. Tap and hold on to it.
- Drag the button up to your active toggles.
How do I add a flashlight to my iPhone utilities?
Open the Settings app on your iPhone. Scroll down and tap on the ‘Control Center’ option, then on ‘Customize Controls’. If you don’t already see Flashlight under the ‘INCLUDE’ list, enable it by tapping on the green colored + sign next to the Flashlight control under the ‘MORE CONTROLS’ group.